Monday 16 September 2013

I'm a Housewife & Jobless

I'm a housewife since February 2013. Previously i work in an oil & gas company in KL. I'm doing good and i have good desired salary. I can buy anything. But suddenly shit happen in my career life. I'm having fight with my lady bos & i can't stand it anymore & decided to resign 24hrs. She (#myladyoldchinesebos) said that i can't perform with my work. I do job slow & i can't help the company. That's from her point of view. But at myside, i don't get cooperation from my senior, the boss is so what we called perfectionist & the company itself have relationship problem with our vendor/supplier. It's very hard to get cooperation from the vendor/supplier if the company don't pay the vendor. As a result, items & good is out of stock & project will delay.


 I really don't understand why this big company listed in BursaKL but refuse to pay to the vendor. I called this company as companykedekut. So, tanpa fikir panjang, i resign 24hrs and until today i still don't get replacement job. Maybe i'm choosy. and serik to what already happen in my life. But now i really need new job untuk meneruskan kelangsungan hidup. I need holiday, buy new cloth, buy new jewelry & pay the debt. Of coz lah, hutang kereta, hutang loan rumah, hutang study & many more. How i get this job? The answer is JOBSTREET lah! Pada mulanya agak best bekerja di sini. All ladies in the house + jobplace pon dekat dengan rumah. But now menyesal pon tak berguna. moral of the story, fikir panjang & sabar......


No comments:

Post a Comment