Monday 16 September 2013

Let's Tarantula Wife Speak



I named myself as tarantula wife. I'm a wife. I'm 29 years old & just married few months ago. No kids. I'm not working. So i have 24hrs freeday everyday. I'm graduated in engineering few years ago from local university. I'm a bit bright person but i don't know what happen into my life until today i'm facing the most BORING, STUCK, EMPTY, RUSTIC, HARD & USELESS day ever.

Why suddenly i choose to blogging my life is just because i have no one to tell my story. I'm not hoping my blog to be search through all blogwalker but i'm prefer to express my hard day life through this medium. Let's me share something hoping that i will release my stress a bit. I like to write diary in previous years but surely i will lost it under the bed or in the box inside the store.


The time is 3.18 am in the morning. My husband already fall asleep. As usual, i will hug him until he sleep then i will wake up again and do what ever i want. I'm so called have sleep disorder. Why? because i have so many things inside my head to think until i cannot sleep.

My life is bored. and i'm sick. I need help. If STRESS have 6 level, i'm at no. 5. Enough for introduction. ..

Regards,
T.W

No comments:

Post a Comment